Monday, April 18, 2011

Kate.


To aid in Addison's recovery from hernia surgery, I brought Kate home with me, and that is why I have been to exhausted to blog. If only I had a quarter of her energy; I would rule the world...or at least keep my house clean.

Like me, Kate enjoys dining on the lanai. Also like me, she could live on millet crackers and coffee. I had to keep a close eye on my favorite beverage. While shopping in Target she got a hold of my americano and downed it. Yeah, that kind of canceled out the nap I had planned for her, (and me.)

IMG_0863

If not on the lanai, she enjoyed taking her meals standing on a step ladder at the kitchen counter.

IMG_0814

Going to the park was at the top of her list of favorite things to do.

IMG_0832

She loved the slide and would side down and climb up repeatedly, resulting in a massive amount of static electricity in her hair.

IMG_0855

IMG_0856

Kate is now home and I miss her little voice singing hymns as she walked around the house. (It is Well With My Soul, and I Stand at the Door and Knock are two of her favorites.)

2 comments:

Meg Kat said...

haha, her HAIR!!

Vickie said...

what a cutie so funny the hair