Thursday, March 17, 2011

Un-staged and a Mess.


But then this what the top of my dresser usually looks like, and it works for me. If I have my jewelry in a box, I forget whats there, so many of my things just sit out.

IMG_4984

See the pink felted flower that was on my Christmas list? I bought it as a Valentines gift to myself and I'm so glad I did. I love it, its very soft and fluffy...kind of like me.

IMG_4985

The picture of Jessica and Megan was taken in January, 1993. We were staying in a hotel on Daytona Beach for part of our Campus Crusade for Christ training. The weather had gone from sunny and 85 one day to stormy with gale force winds the next. I love the beach when its stormy and windy.

IMG_4981

I had picked up this wooden tray with its four flower dishes to sell in my Etsy shop, but liked it so much that I kept it to hold some of my necklaces.

IMG_4980

My treasured dish of smashed pennies. Contributions are appreciated and encouraged.

IMG_4976

2 comments:

Ryan K said...

Beautiful jewelry! I love the top of your dresser...and the Eiffel tower is so cute :)

mrsmouthy said...

Why is it that everything you touch turns into art? Even your dresser top? I definitely don't have that, but I really admire your touch.