Monday, March 21, 2011

Of Few Words.


As I've said before, I'm not a real chatty person and am not good at small talk. I thought I would share these FB messages with you as an example of my communication skills. And yes, this is the conversation in its entirety.

Friend: Tuesday or Wednesday?
Me: Wednesday
Friend:What time?
Me: 9 or 10
Friend: 9
Me: k.

No, there was no prior conversation to this, but I know that these few words mean that my friend, (who I only see a few times a year,) will drive over here, we will have coffee and talk about our kids and art; we might even hit up Costco.

Today mom and Dick came over to play cards; I love playing cards. Do you like Dicks gangsta look? He had showered right before coming over then sprayed something on his hair. As punishment, (not really. Its just so I could breathe,) he had to wear this stylish purple hat. While they were here we video chatted with my brother in KY. (you can see him in the mirror.)

IMG_5005

IMG_5006

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha, the hat's hilarious! I love it!

Vickie said...

ur funny see u tomorrow