Saturday, March 26, 2011

Anyone Still Out There?


So much for my daily blogging. I just don't have much to blog about some days other than, "Sick again, watching Netflix and visiting live cams." Wednesday I was feeling better so Vickie came over for a visit; and yes we drank coffee, went to Sam's and had lunch at Hot Dog Heaven. This is my sole picture from the day.

IMG_5011

This morning Brewier and I went out to garage sales and bought NOTHING. I don't think that's ever happened before, but that's ok, because I enjoy the driving around Orlando as much as the sales. We have so many interesting homes, neighborhoods and art. We also have a lot of weird stuff. Last year I started a blog called Weird Orlando, but haven't posted on it yet. I should start.

Here is some of the, "art," I saw while garage sale-ing this morning.
Kind of looks like a satellite.

IMG_0616

And in the same yard was this. I'm convinced its an extraterrestrial communication device.

IMG_0617

This put a big smile on my face.

IMG_0621

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That last picture is pretty darn funny!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon!