Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hmmm.


I'm trying to think of something witty and fun to write about but it's just not in me. This week has been a bit of a downer. Brewier wasn't here for Valentines Day or our anniversary and plans I had to go see him and go visit Jessica didn't happen. Most of my week has been spent at the Dr.'s office fighting a uti and bladder infection. Not.Fun.
Everyday I wake up hoping two things. 1- that it is Friday and Brewier will be home and 2- I will be miraculously healed. A least one of those will be true tomorrow.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow! That's so funny I just finished writing a post and used the word "witty" in it too!
Sorry about the bad week and praying for you to feel much better. And we still need to get together but it's very hard when I'm working. Think about next Thursday and let me know.

hilltopper said...

"thats a bummer, dude." -Jeffrey "the dude" Lebowski

Elizabeth said...

hope you are feeling better UTI's are horrible :(