Saturday, February 12, 2011

BRRRRRRRRR


I know, I know...how can I possibly be cold living in Florida. This morning was a brisk 42 degrees and the wind was blowing. While that's not cold for my northern friends, we are not used to it. Brewier and I gave garage sale-ing our best shot but few sales and frozen fingers had us back home after an hour. This totally messes with my Saturday zen.
So I've been trying to figure out Pinterest. Have you heard of it? I've had my account over a month now and am still trying to get the hang of it. I do like it though because it is so visual. I didn't realize is that there is a waiting list to be approved for an account and am wondering how I got one after only an hour of applying for it.
For now I'm sitting with a cup of not so hot coffee, trying to love Flickr and getting lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

productivity

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha! I love that bermuda triangle!!!

hilltopper said...

im going to try to get an account, then we will discover just how much cooler you are than me (probably take weeks for me).