Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to Daily Posting.


My mystery illness has abated, thanks to my alternative Dr. and now allergy season is in full swing, and yes I've taken pollen pictures as well as photos of my lemon tree which is heavy with blossoms. I've never seen so many flowers on it!
Megan and Oliver been spending lots of time here keeping me entertained, and we've even had a couple of sleepovers.
I came across this genius of a list while blog surfing last week, and think it should be given to every guest attending a baby shower. Its what a family needs after the birth of a child, for example;

"Come over about 2 in the afternoon, hold the baby while I have a hot shower, put me to bed with the baby and then fold all the piles of laundry that have been dumped on the couch, beds or in the room corners. If there’s no laundry to fold yet, do some."

"Take my older kids for a really fun-filled afternoon to a park, zoo or Science World and feed them healthy food."

You can read the whole list HERE.

No comments: