Thursday, January 06, 2011

What Do I Do?


Another question I never know how to answer is, "So, what do you do?" It was easy when I had kids and home schooled them, but now...I don't have a clear answer. What do I do, because what ever it is, I stay pretty busy. I'm going to work on a list of the things I do...maybe that will be my post tomorrow.
Megan was over for awhile today, having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. It was cool and grey, so we sat outside looking at Pottery Barn catalogs.

IMG_4472

Gregory came over in the afternoon, (he is sending the night,) and we made a braided whip. I saw this project about a month ago and he has been DYING to make one.

IMG_4480

After seeing this picture of himself he said, "Wow! I look like Indiana Jones!"

IMG_4487

3 comments:

Linda said...

I always felt guilty that I didn't have a paying job when I was asked this question even though I did a lot. I think you do a lot too.

hilltopper said...

does Gregory have an endless closet of boots, hats and costume pieces?

he always looks the part.

Kathleen said...

that gregory is a CUTIE! i love how he looks so much in character.