Friday, January 14, 2011

I received the "I love your blog award," from Elizabeth, at Gossamer Wings, (whose blog I love,) where I must share 10 revelations about me.

Here goes:

1. Why did you create this blog?
Jessica was a newlywed living in Tampa and I started my blog for her. I also used it to keep a record of the unusual and funny things I'd see around Orlando.

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
I read a lot of design and decorating blogs. I like blogs about fashion, cooking and crafty blogs; blogs of people living in places I'd like to visit. I'm all about photos.

3. Favorite makeup brand?
Everyday Minerals. I've recently started using some of the 100% Pure line. Its made from fruit extracts.

Favorite clothing brand?
I don't have a favorite brand anymore. I have a hard shape to fit; (I am top heavy and have bird legs,) and am loving leggings and knit tops right now.

5. Your indispensable makeup product?
Maybellene Falsies mascara. I just started using it last month and love it.

6. Your favorite color?
I don't have a favorite though I often gravitate towards red. My least favorite color is yellow.

7. Your perfume? I am TOTALLY fragrance free. Long long ago, back when it was first released, I wore Estee Lauders, "White Linen."


8. Your favorite film?
I love movies so this is nearly impossible to answer. Love Actually is at the top though.

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Italy or France..beautiful countryside, culture, food and wine!

10. Make up the question and answer it yourself. Ummmmm...this is as difficult as asking me what I want to be doing in ten years. How about you ask me a question and I'll answer it.


The rules are that I have to bestow this love to 10 others, so if you read this and want to play consider yourself awarded.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Where do you buy your makeup? I've been looking on Amazon, but they don't have much to choose from.

Tricia said...

Erin, I buy Everyday Minerals here:\
http://www.everydayminerals.com/
I used to use Bare Minerals, but this is much healthier and a nicer product.

I get 100% pure here:
http://www.100percentpure.com/?gclid=CJ692820uqYCFY5N2god4Wa9Jw
I'm trying to love it, but after a week my face is breaking out like a teenagers. Sarah uses it without any problems though.

Jessica said...

LOVE everyday minerals, so much better priced than bare escentuals, too!

Elizabeth said...

Ha ha, I don't like yellow either, but love red!!
Thanks for answering the questions, it is always fun to know more about fellow bloggers.

~T said...

I read your blog every day. Thanks for making it every day again! =)