Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Almost Forgot About Updating.


The day was not spent sitting on the sofa mastering the art of the heart. I really have trouble sitting still for any amount of time...unless I'm sick or my Epstein-Barr flares up. I did make about 6 more hearts, and even found a video tutorial for the exact heart I've been crocheting. I now know my problem lies in my yarn. Even this new cotton one wants to separate into strands making for a real mess when I triple crochet. I guess I'll have to go to an actual yarn shop to find something decent.
After being stuck for two days in the ice palace that is Atlanta, Brewier made it home around 6:30 this evening, yay!
Megan is still pregnant dashing my hopes of Oliver having the birthdate, 1/11/11.
This weekend I'll be watching Addison, Kate and Clay while Ray and Jessica have some alone time at the Hampton Inn....right next to UCF.
And now its time to snuggle on the sofa and catch up on, "Castle" with Brewier.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

If you're looking for something inexpensive but decent enough to practice your stitches with, just get a skein of Encore by Plymouth Yarn. You can probably find one online, if you can't get to a yarn store. :)

Tricia said...

Thanks Julianna!