Sunday, January 02, 2011

Do you have a Costco near you? If so run, yes, run and get yourself a bottle of this.

Photobucket

This is officially my favorite wine ever. How good is it? I'd be willing to give up coffee for it. For real.
I've missed having wine; I've been pretty much alcohol free for a year and a half due to the fact I'm allergic to fermented food. Seriously, who else develops such a weird allergy?
I had some this afternoon while cooking dinner. It was nice. I didn't mind all the chopping of vegetables and cleaning of the kitchen, and ideas for blog posts seem to inundate my brain. That's when I started thinking, "Hmmm, when was the last time I really enjoyed blogging? When wasn't it a chore?" Yeah, a year and a half ago.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love Prosecco and Champagne. That is all I ever really drink anymore. I'll have to head over there and grab some of this. :)

~T said...

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

I enjoy reading your life so much!!

=)

~T

Just say Julie said...

Shut. the. front. door. This is what I bought to drink for NYE. It's the only wine I can get DH to drink. Toss in a few raspberries or some pomegranate juice and it's delish!