Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah, Bah


If you've seen the movie, "Overboard," you understand the title of this post.
We've been watching Addison, Kate and Clay, while Ray and Jessica spend the weekend in a hotel, getting some rest. The kids are very good, and because Jessica sleep trained them, they are a dream to put down at night; but man, I am not used to the mommy thing anymore. Things will be going along fine, and I'm thinking, "Yeah, I'm an old pro, this is a piece of cake." The all at once Kate will pee all over the floor, the phone will ring and Addison will desperately need to go to the bathroom, all while I'm in the middle of changing Clays diaper.
They are all asleep now and I'm trying to stay awake to watch the Golden Globes because I <3 Ricky Gervais.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ricky is pretty darn funny isn't he?!!! I had an online argument with a Brit about him, that didn't end well.
He is really letting it loose this evening.

hilltopper said...

at least you have all hard floors, makes it easier to clean up pee.