Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Where Have I Been?


Trapped under piles of STUFF. I sold my dining room set Sunday, (Yay, Craigslist!) meaning I had to empty my china cabinet. Most of the stuff in there I don't use any more so I boxed it up for my yard sale. Then I started going through all the closets, dressers, and cabinets, pulling out items I have deemed unnecessary. Its a lot of stuff. If that wasn't enough, I decided to go through all 8 bins of Christmas decoration and get rid of the decor and ornaments I no longer use.
Now my house is a wreck and I have piles in every room. I'd put it in the garage, only its full of treasure to sell. My garage sale is December 18.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I want to come to your garage sale but I think we're having one the same day, aaarrrgghh. Maybe I can preview it?

brenaugusta said...

Wow, I wish i could come to your sale but i live all the way up here in Ohio! But then again, I am trying to downsize my collection of "treasures" too. Love your enthusiasm and hope it inspires me this weekend (while I'm getting out the decorations) to pack away some extra stuff for my garage sale this summer.