Friday, December 24, 2010

My Birthday.


Yesterday was my 49th birthday...meaning I'll be 50 in a year. I'm already trying to come to grips with that. 50 is old and in my head I still feel like I'm in my 20's; the mirror however, doesn't lie.
I spent the morning at my Dr's office getting an IV, trying to fight off a virus. I know it doesn't sound like fun, but the ladies who work there are all so wonderful and I had a really great time. We had eggnog and muffins, and I received a most beautiful bracelet from Sandra.
I came home and napped until Renee stopped by to take me out for coffee, and a visit to Sara's new, beautiful apartment.

Photobucket

The lovely Sara.

Photobucket

Brewier came home from work early, (yes he wore this to work,) and fixed fillet mignon for dinner.

Photobucket

It was a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas. My daughter's birthday is December 26th. It's kind of hard to have a birthday during the holidays. Love your husband's shoes.

Elizabeth said...

Happy belated birthday!! You have the same birthday as my brother.
Love your husbands out fit!