Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Can't I Just Sit and Read Blogs?


This year has been a hard blogging year; I just haven't felt like putting everything in words. I even missed my 8 year blog birthday back in October. I fall behind in my blogging, then get overwhelmed with everything I've missed writing about and just stop blogging altogether.
Today I'm making Christmas cookies. I may have to give Eva a call and see if she would like to help, she is great company.
Last time she spent the day with me I was thoroughly entertained by her playing and acting out a doll romance. She is SUCH a girl :)

Photobucket

Ken likes brunettes. Only its not really a Ken doll and Eva said I really need a REAL Ken.

Photobucket

I've done some decorating for Christmas; I was going to throw out my book page wreath, but then started gluing some of the berries I had in my garage sale bin on it. I liked it enough to han it in my family room.

Photobucket

Renee pointed out that my red wreath perfectly frames my coffee and blogs print in the mirror.

Photobucket

And of course, I have my wine bottle tree up; this time in the big front window.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you'll need to watch Kate like a hawk when we're at your house on Saturday. I'd hate to see the wine tree go tumbling.

Caroline said...

You were going to throw out your book wreath??? Might I suggest throwing it my way...

hilltopper said...

that man doll looks a little more macho than ken, i like a plastic man in camo pants.