Friday, November 26, 2010

Updating, but no pictures.


I am overwhelmed by the amount of photos I have; I've been shooting with 3 cameras for several day. All you get today are words.
I sold my dining room set Wednesday. It had been on Craigslist a few days and I was starting to lose hope, but I got a call from a young woman who was very interested in it. She, along with her mother, mother in law and two sisters came to check it out. I was asking $375 and sold it for $300. I'm terrible at wheeling and dealing. I'm sure I could have countered with $350 and got it, but I was anxious to be rid of the set. Now I have to unload the china cabinet and figure out where to put everything ...yikes.
Ray, Jessica and kids were here for Thanksgiving; so much fun! We spent yesterday morning with the Nix family then ate dinner at the Sherwoods. Today, I clean. My house is sticky from the wee ones.

No comments: