Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Really? I Haven't Blogged Since Saturday?


I hate when I get busy and actually have things I could blog about, but am too tired by the end of the day to write anything. Like now. I know I had funny witty things to regale you with, but they're gone now. I do however have pictures!

Mom came over yesterday, its nice to have her back in Florida.

Photobucket

She decided her handbag would make an awesome top.

Photobucket


Megan was here too.

Photobucket

And Sam and Gregory. We made more limeade.

Photobucket

And took a walk to see Eva,

Photobucket

Renee wasn't home, but David and Eva were.

Photobucket

Eva in her secret hideaway.

Photobucket

I love coming across pictures the boys take with my camera. (He likes to turn the camera upside down to take pictures of himself.)

Photobucket

Gregory spent the night with me and I introduced him to, "Chuck." He LOVES it, though after he heard me telling his mom it was a comedy, he took me aside and said, 'Aunt Twisa, it isn't funny. They awe vewy dangewous spies."

1 comment:

Mireio said...

So awesome!! I love these photos. And I adore blogs and coffee too! :D (Wende from Evidently)