Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grrrrr.


So...all those photos I took using my new camera, only 20% were in focus, and the picture quality of those isn't very good. I'm going to have to call the company I bought it from and see if I can return it. That's the one thing about buying online I don't like. Purchase something at Target and you know they'll take it back. Make a purchase from an online store and you never know. Here are the 4 best pictures from Thanksgiving. Sad, I know.

Morning at the Nix's.

Photobucket

Dueling turkeys. The birds, not Tom and Mark.
Photobucket

Addison enjoying her dinner.

Photobucket

After dinner entertainment.

Photobucket

Jessica loves having her picture taken.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'll admit, I'm really surprised you didn't post the one of me making the crazy face. How bad was it???

Jessica said...

That wasn't a request for you to post the crazy picture! lol I don't mind, though, I'm sure it could be worse.