Friday, October 22, 2010

This Is Where the Magic Happens.


Not that kind of magic. Etsy photo magic. This is my ultra professional set up.

Photobucket

Fancy, no?

So yes, things are being photographed and I plan to have a nice full Etsy store, ready for holiday shoppers. (Hint, hint.)

Late in the afternoon Greg and Gator stopped by for a visit. I love that he still lets me pick him up and give him big hugs.

Photobucket

He is very excited about Megan and Matthews baby, and has offered to babysit for them.

Photobucket

I went to Whole Foods today and was overjoyed, (seriously, I was overjoyed,) to see Kombucha back on the shelves!! Fortunately my cashier and bag boy also love Kombucha and were not at all disturbed by my jumping up and down and clapping as I checked out.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw, Gator hugging Megans' stomach is a far cry from him taking a plastic knife & trying to cut Addison out of my belly, remember?

Addison will be happy Kombucha is back, too!

Linda said...

I've never had Kombucha. Is it that fermented cabbage stuff?