Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Day.



Went into work, where shortly after my arrival, a delivery man drenched in cologne shows up causing all my air ways to close up. I go home, have lunch and go to Costco to pick up a prescription. They sealed the parking lot last week, and by the time I make it to the front entrance I CAN NOT BREATHE. I head home and when I walk in the door am knocked over by the smoke and fumes of burning plastic. Apparently a wheel had come off my dishwasher and lodged itself underneath the heating element. Seriously?!
Yeah, so I'm really feeling like a million bucks tonight.( I debated whether or not to even post about my breathing because I don't want to turn this into a whiney health related blog, but seriously, three major *episodes in one day?)
Tomorrow is, "Take photos for Etsy shop," day. I've started piling stuff on my counter.

Photobucket

When I downloaded that photo, I came across some of Addison and I having our morning coffee. She likes hers in a cordial glass. Because she is a grownup.

Photobucket

Photobucket

* Jessica and Megan, did you totally think about the movie, While You Were Sleeping when you read the word, "episodes?"
These mashed potatos are so creamy.

4 comments:

Chambray Blue said...

I still say your beautiful Addison resembles my granddaughter Marissa... sorry about your bad day. Hope you're feeling better.

Jessica said...

Haha! No I didn't, I was more focused on the fact that there was an asterisk next to the word "episodes" & wondering what the little footnote would be about. :)

hilltopper said...

i love the chubby little fingers around the stem of that fancy grown up glass.

Tricia said...

Monica, me too; its why I chose that photo :)