Friday, August 06, 2010

New Shoes!


I have a really hard time finding shoes to fit which is why I wear Birkenstocks on a daily basis. They're not very pretty, but they feel good and fit my foot. Whenever I'm out shopping, I always hit up the shoe department, try on nearly every pair in my size then leave empty handed. Today I was at a garage sale and I bought 9 pairs of shoes for $18. They all fit. All of them are leather, (I don't do synthetic materials.) The loafers from Talbots have never even been worn!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are nice! My faves are all of the ones in the back.

Devoted Mama said...

Score! My faves are the red ones on the back row, the last pair on the right side past the red ones on the back & the 1st pair on the left on the front row (black ones). YAY for you!

Vickie said...

wow! I have got to start going to garage sales. You got some super cute shoes! Yay!

Chambray Blue said...

Back row. Second from left.... my faves. Great find!!

Linda said...

How lucky is that? I never find anything at garage sales.

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

Wow...score! Janell

imjustthinking said...

VERY exciting!!