Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider.


Megan is over visiting today and shorty after her arrival pointed out a spider on my ceiling directly above the sofa I've been living on.

Photobucket

Do you see it? Its that tiny dot at the 11 O'clock position in the photo.

I rarely kill spiders; I prefer to befriend them since they eat insects, I told her that little spider has kept me company the entire time I've been sick. I don't know what he's eating, he's been in that same spot for the past week and a half. Megan then got out her camera and bravely took this portrait of him. He's much more colorful than I realized.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Meg Kat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corey said...

haha!