Thursday, July 01, 2010

I've Always Said I Feel Like I Belong in California.



Even though I've never been there. I still get Sunset magazine; the Northern California edition, I visit there via web cams and google earth daily; and now Brewier has been contacted by a headhunter about a job in Lompoc CA. Its in Santa Barbara county, one of my top three spots in the, "Find Your Spot," perfect location for you, finder. I asked Brewier if he got back in touch with the headhunter and he hadn't because he didn't think I was serious about living in CA, so right now I'm weighing my mental health, (I need friends and family around,) with my physical health, this area has some of the cleanest air in the US.
Anyone know anything about Lompoc?

4 comments:

Moo said...

The only thing I know is that we will visit for sure! :P

Jenn said...

Our owners of our house live in Santa Barbara. It is VERY expensive there but they said they are NEVER comin gback here.

Fire Marshal Ken said...

The City of Arts and Flowers http://www.cityoflompoc.com/

Fire Marshal Ken said...

The City of Arts and Flowers http://www.cityoflompoc.com/