Monday, June 07, 2010

So I Found a House.


Actually Megan found it on Craigslist. You can view the house here. Its in Sanford and less than a mile from Sarah, (who told me she already has the house decorated in her head.) Of course there is the slight problem that we would have to sell this house and make sure the rental has breathable air, and I would need to get rid of at least half of my belongings to fit in this house.
I love the hardwood floors and vintage kitchen and its on a half acre wooded lot. It is still in central Florida, but at least it isn't Orlando.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I think I know that house. It is very old. We should talk about Sanford.....Jenn

hilltopper said...

how awesome, i see a really great kitchen sink!

Vickie said...

love it!!!

mrsmouthy said...

That house has some serious artsy potential! Keep us posted.