Saturday, June 12, 2010

I've Been Kind of Busy.


I had Addison here for 4 days of fun; we had a blast. Much of the time was spent in princess clothes, (that I bought at a garage sale for $1 each1) playing with the doll house and crafting. Megan, Sam and Gator were frequent visitors,making for a party atmosphere which Addison and I thoroughly enjoyed.

Popcorn and a movie. Always.

Photobucket

Painting a butterfly.

Photobucket

I told her not to smell the paint brush.

Photobucket

Here she is as, "Belle," from beauty and the Beast. Belle has a basket and a book, so Addison needed one too. She skips throught he house singing all the songs.

Photobucket

Seriously. How can I ever put my bed back in the bedroom?

Photobucket

Swimming with Heather and Allison.

Photobucket

I gave Sam and Gator special sketch books.

Photobucket

They sat still and drew for over an hour.

Photobucket

Did I mention THEY SAT STILL?

Sweet Kate. Thats what we call her because she is.

Photobucket

My very pregnant and beautiful daughter, Jessica.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jane said...

Whoa! Lookit you! A real post. With words and images.
SO awesome...
:)
THANKS for sharing.

Sarah said...

Wow! Busy is an understatement!! How fun...