Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its Really REALLY Hot.


I picked Megan up early this morning and after a quick trip to Dong A and the library we came home and I immediately shut all the blinds, covered my Solatubes with dark paper and turned the ac down in attempt to ignore the fact that the outside feels like a steam bath located on the surface of the sun. I so miss having four seasons and a summer that doesn't involve hibernation. I did venture out to Costco for an eye exam and a RX for new reading glasses. I've been using Brewiers, 15 year old, too big for me pair for the past year and a half. They broke last week and I can't read anything anymore unless I have glasses on. The optometrist told me that my vision will continue to get worse until I'm 55. Then it levels out and stays the same for the rest of your life. Wow. 7 more years and I'm golden.

No comments: