Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthdays.


Yesterday was Jessicas 27th birthday. How did that happen? Anyway, she posted about how she couldn't remember the last time she had a birthday cake; I'm sure every wife and mother out there can relate to that. I vaguely remember her 25th birthday, (I had a medication mix up that really messed with my head among other things,) and how we all sang happy birthday to her and it sounded REALLY terrible, and we had chocolate cake...I think I made it, or did Megan? Can't really remember, (refer back to medication mix up.)

So here is a picture of Jessica and her cake. And yes, she was pregnant on this birthday too :)

Photobucket

And why you ask am I blogging at 3:30am? Its because every time I wake up I check Facebook to see if she is in labor!

No comments: