Friday, May 21, 2010

There is a Huge Pile of Asphalt in Front of My House.


And a vat of tar in my yard. The roads around my house have all been graded to once again be repaved, a process that nearly killed me, (literally,) a year and a half ago. Its no wonder I'm so sick.
I spent yesterday and part of today Tampa with Jessica and the girls. I went shopping a Target both days, I could breath and had energy. Ten minutes after arriving home, my eyes and throat are swelling shut and I'm struggling to breathe.

3 comments:

Anyone Out There said...

Of all the houses that they had to choose to do that to why yours of all people? I am praying for you.

hilltopper said...

leave home. go somewhere else, anywhere else! (ky?)

~T said...

Ridiculous in so many ways. You do need to get out of there!