Monday, May 24, 2010

There Are No Photos.


Because my upload cord is at home and I'm sitting inside Darlenes house, far away from the heavy machinery that is grinding up asphalt all around my house, and yeah, the vat of boiling tar is back. Saturday I spent the day at Sarahs and ended up spending the night and most of Sunday, enjoying her company and breathable air. The thing is, I love my house and my neighborhood. It's in one of the most family friendly and desirable neighborhoods in Orlando, and its close to everything. Its just not a healthy place for me to be, so Brewier and I are planing on putting or house up for sale. I have no idea where we will go or live, but its just not working out for us here. At 2000 square feet, our house is too big for us; I'd like something about half that size. Actually, I'd like Sarahs house. It was a dump when they bought it, but Sarah has great vision and is an amazing designer and decorator, and her house is one of the best functioning homes I've ever been it. Its 900 sq. feet.
Megan is going to go over and take pictures of it and I'll post them here so you can see it for yourself.
In the mean time, I'm in HGTV heaven because Darlene has cable!!

6 comments:

hilltopper said...

i SO want to see those pics! my house is 950 sq ft and i need help! the "spare room" has become the linen closet, ironing room, lay flat to dry room, pitch all the stuff you dont want to deal with right now room.

can you believe theres no linen clset in this house?

Jessica said...

Monica, my house is 200 sq. ft. & there's no linen closet either! These homes must have been designed by men...

Jessica said...

oops, make that 2000 sq. ft! :)

Linda said...

Smaller is better-so much easier to clean. I can do my whole place in 30 minutes.

hilltopper said...

linda must LIVE in the linen closet! i cant clean anything in just 30 minutes.

mrsmouthy said...

I know what you mean. We have friends who have a house that's half our size and that really should have been a tear-down, and they've done it so nicely over the years that it not only feels bigger than ours somehow, but visiting them feels like going to a high-end lodge! I always feel like I should leave a tip.