Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Am Still Alive.



But blogging has been hard. I've been depressed because its nearly impossible for me to leave my house, though with all the road work and pesticide spraying going on around me, even being in my home is challenging. My blood pressure has been through the roof due to what I believe has been an adverse reaction to the IV's I get, and I've been having some heart problems that I'm going to go have testing for. I'm also unable to sleep for more than 4-5 hours a night...if you're an insomniac you've probably seen me on Facebook in the wee hours of the morning. So thats my excuse.

This guy helps me keep my sanity, I love when he visits. Our time together usually involves a movie and popcorn, and a craft project. He was itching to do a little sewing last week so I had him make himself a Jedi robe. He is very much into dressing in costume.

Photobucket

I watched what I thought was the last shuttle launch from my backyard.

Photobucket

Brewier takes me for rides so I can get out of the house. I get very excited about these rides and now understand why dogs riding around in cars look so happy. During one of our rides I noticed that they repainted my favorite bridge.

Photobucket

Brewier spent four days at Universal Studios as an extra in some commercials they were filming at the Harry Potter theme park. He got to be at Harry Potter world!! He also had to sign a confidentiality agreement, so I can't tell you anything about the park other than the fact he kept repeating how REALLY cool it is.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Thank you for posting. Some of us worry when you leave us for a week ...

hilltopper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hilltopper said...

i love Gator's jedi look!

Vickie said...

I've told Chuck we are going to Harry Potter world around Christmas!