Friday, May 07, 2010

The French Resistance.


This morning we drove over to my brother Gregs house to see him off on his next wilderness adventure. When we pulled up to the curb Gator came running toward us dressed like this, (except that he had a big toy gun with him.)

Photobucket

I told him I loved his outfit; Greg than shard that they never know how he is going to be dressed when he comes out of his room in the morning, and this morning he came out looking like this and telling his parents he was with the French Resistance. The boy is 5...and he knows about the French Resistance? You have to love home educated kids.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I sure do love me some home-educated French Resistant wanabe!

Linda said...

Sounds like a smart kids. I have a set of grandkids like that due to, I think, no TV.