Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yay for Blog Friends!



Photobucket

Sunday I got to meet and visit with my blog friend Allison. I was a bit nervous about the visit and am sure I made a wonderful first impression by exclaiming just seconds after they walked through the door, "You don't smell!" I was pretty excited though; not having any fragrance is huge accomplishment.

Allison and her husband Brian are such a fun, sweet couple and Megan and I both wish we didn't live so far from them because we all have so much in common, so much so that I started feeling awkward with how often I was saying, "Me too!"

Photobucket

Thank you so much for visiting!

2 comments:

mrsmouthy said...

I love how you're in blogging for the relationships...and you've built up some beautiful ones. It must make it feel like dating again when you *actually* meet someone!

Allison said...

We had a fantastic time! Thanks for feeding us too!