Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Need....Words....


I know, I know, I need to write and not just slap pictures up here. I go through phases where I just don't feel like talking or writing; it takes too much energy. I was sick with a cold for 12 days, so that has something to do with it. I emphasize 12 days, because that is a record for me. I'm usually sick for a minimum of 21 days and more likely 4-6 weeks, so 12 days has me pretty happy. I was going in to the Drs office for an IV every other day and that helped, along with getting to breathe her clean filtered fragrance free air.
Yesterday Brewier and I went to the beach to escape this:

Photobucket

Thats a shot through our car window, into the garage. The pollen is so heavy this year. Even my stepfather Dick, who has never had allergies in his life has been suffering this year.

Our trip to the beach was nice, but we had to cut it short because it was spring break and we could not escape the perfumed/sun screened masses. Even from 20 feet away, the fragrance was so strong I was having trouble breathing.
I need my own island.

Monday morning the shuttle went up. I love night time and early morning launches. I'm going to miss them when the program ends. Here the rising sun was reflecting off the shuttles contrails.

Photobucket

No comments: