Friday, April 16, 2010

Just a Little Randomness.



Megan introduced me to this blog, Broke and Healthy. I'm really enjoying reading through the recipes and getting inspired.

I was going through the folders on my desktop and came across the template for my old blog. I pulled it up and realized how much I miss it. Widgets are great, but I miss the old school style of writing all my own html. I thought about going back to my original format, but blogger won't support it any more.

I came across this picture on one of the fashion blogs I visit. I would SO wear this,even if it were just to go to Publix.



Brewier is looking for a job again, so prayer would be appreciated. He was contacted by a recruiter on the west coast, as in Washington state. I always said I wanted to go to Seattle or Northern California....

9 comments:

Ande Truman said...

Hey there, Tricia! Ande from Broke and Healthy. Thanks for the mention, and I'm glad you like the site! I'd love to follow your blog too. Have an awesome day-

Melissa said...

Love that outfit, Tricia! Will keep B's job hunt in my prayers :-)

Corey said...

I want to live in Seattle!!
maybe he will get a job somewhere that you can breathe better! I hope so :)

Linda said...

That would be great. It's such a great city and you could wear that dress there. Good luck.

Vickie said...

prepare for visitors if you move out west!

hilltopper said...

i know a great place to live....

Jane said...

Seattle is just a two hour drive from my house!

OH THE FUN!

Sarah said...

Noooooooooooooooooo!!! (but yes to the outfit...)

Sandra said...

Trish that would be wonderful for your health to live on the west coast and Jane and I would be estatic - we could visit you all the time. I am always down in Washington state. I will be praying!