Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Been Sick.


Thats one of the reasons I've not been blogging. Not only is it allergy season, but they are tearing up our newly paved roads, ( which nearly killed me when they were paving,) to put in a new drainage system. then they are going to pave again. Once thats done, they are coming back, tearing up the road again and putting in new water lines and paving a third time. I kid you not. My neighbor called Allen Graysons office to see if she could talk to him about it and she was told, no, she couldn't. Ever. Then she was told to get a lawyer to take care of it. Don't you just love our elected officials?
Saturday I got a break from all the pollution when Brewier took me to the beach.

Photobucket

The beaches were packed, but we found a little known about beach access, (that I'm not sharing with anyone,) and the beach was beautifully empty.

Photobucket

It was wonderful being able to breath for an afternoon.

4 comments:

imjustthinking said...

The way these people waste money just blows my mind.

imjustthinking said...

And I'm sorry that it's making you sick :(

Brewier said...

And it's our money they are wasting.

hilltopper said...

hmmm, no paving going on up here...but you would still have allergies to contend with.

or you could just set up a tent on the beach and live like an island native.