Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Saturday


Though not the normal 80+ degrees, it was warm enough to go to the beach. This tradition of going to the beach on our anniversary got started because of my allergies. This time of year the pollen is so heavy in the air, that my eyes nearly swell shut, my throat feels like I'm swallowing razor blades and my nose is all stuffy; and as my mom and I were discussing yesterday, we have no eyelashes from Feb-March because of rubbing our eyes so much. Anyway, Brewier and I head to the beach for the clean pollen free air that blows off the water.



It was chilly and a bit breezy. I'm wondering if the birds turning their feathers into mohawks is the equivalent of goosebumps?



This is why you don't feed the birds! (right Megan?)



Me and my sweetie.



The big beautiful pollen free sky.



I'm blogging this at 3am because both Brewier and I are up sneezing!

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

makes me excited for my first trip to florida!

Liz said...

Oh yes... my sneezing days are just around the corner. I'd give anything for an ocean breeze right now.

mrsmouthy said...

Happy anniversary!