Monday, February 01, 2010

My Favorite Age.


I love three year olds, they are so much fun to be around. They have developed a personality, and have opinions and thoughts that they will share with you, with no fear of judgement because they haven't yet been knocked down by peers. They are also fragile little people and every word or attitude you have for them, ( even your joking around,) has a permanent impact on their personality and self esteem. I wish i had known these things when my children were young....I really didn't have very good parenting skills.
I think thats one reason I like being a grandparent so much. I get a second chance.

3 comments:

hilltopper said...

i liked 3 but i really love 4.

Sarah said...

Awwww, how sweet. You had to do better than you thought you did with your girls because how else could they have turned out to be such wonderful women?

Marissa said...

So true! She is such a doll...