Saturday, January 02, 2010

I've Never Been Conventional...



Which is why I love having my bed in the dining room. We're having some "issues" with the master bedroom, so about a week ago we moved the mattress into the dining area of our living room, and put the dining set in the bedroom. I really do love the bed here. Its cozy and I can survey my entire little world from bed... and I sleep better!

This isn't the first time I've had a bed in the living room. When Brewier and I were first married we lived in this cold and drafty little shotgun apartment with the only heat source being in the front living room, so that is where we put our king size water bed and tv. When friends came to visit we all just piled on the bed.







3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE it!!! It's pure brilliance! Can't wait to come over and sit in your bed and have tea.

hilltopper said...

look! you can see all your books from there!

Brewier said...

No, that is just some of her books!