Monday, January 04, 2010

I Know I'm Late to the Party,


But here are highlights from my past year.

January. I got to meet my blog friend Monica, in person!



February. My uncle Keith was here for a visit. I hadn't seen him in 15 years.



March.Visiting James Mullens' birds at the Winter Park Art festival.



April. A visit from two of my fabulous aunt's.



May. Sisters having coffee at Seven Sisters.



June.Visting with Duncan in KY.



July. Hanging out with two of my dearest friends.



August. Addisons first sleepover at my house.



September. I was sick the entire month, (and went to the beach for its healing powers,) and this is the only photo I have.



October. We went to visit our new granddaughter, Audrey.



November. I fell in love.



December. Kate turned a year old.

4 comments:

hilltopper said...

*like*

Sarah said...

Great overview! I would steal the idea and do it on my blog, but frankly, I just don't have the energy. That's a great way to look at the year! Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Your year was full of friends and loved ones. That's a good thing. I didn't do the review either-too much trouble for me.

Amanda Jo said...

Looks like a GREAT year - despite the sunburn! I hurt just looking at that picture!