Sunday, December 06, 2009

This Morning with Addison.



We were sitting on the sofa and she is once again bringing my attention to her perfectly painted toe nails, and oh my don't you think they are pretty? I told her yes, they looked lovely. She then looks down at my feet and with an expression of shock/disgust on her face, semi yells, "Maemae, your toe nails not painted!" Then pointing to Jessicas room she continued in her very loud voice, "Go! Go paint them now. I have pink polish you use." This almost tops the last time I visited when she looked at me one morning and said, "Maemae, you don't have pretty hair today."

4 comments:

hilltopper said...

her mama is raising her to tell the truth, right? it may be a little early to start on tact.

Sarah said...

This one did not fall far off of the Maemae tree... she knows that every lady MUST have painted toenails. :-)

The Lumberjack's Wife said...

I was going to help in my daughter's kindergarten class a few weeks ago. She walked up to me in the morning and said,
"Mommy, can you please try and look pretty today?"

Nice.

Vickie said...

such a girl..too cute!