Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Christmas List.


Every year Brewier asks me what for Christmas. Every year I say the same thing. "I don't know." Because I don't. I see things through out the year I'd like, but by Christmas, those things are gone, so I've thought real hard and came up with a dream list.

1. An ink jet printer for craft projects.
2. A new digital camera because mine no longer focuses.
3. I'm always up for a new handbag.
4. A trip to the beach
5. The inside of the house is in desperate need of painting.
6. and for next year, I'm sure this will be at the top of the list,
A new macbook.
What about you, whats on your Christmas list?

This was one of the most favorite gifts I ever got. I still have it.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I always pick a place to visit for my wish list. Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand are on the list.

mrsmouthy said...

Little Tricia is so cute! It would have been my dream to have gotten one of those. :)

I always just want a romantic date, planned by my husband. He hasn't planned a date since before we were married, and he was so good at it then. Instead I will get a sweatshirt for Christmas and I will love it, but like you say in the next day's post, a girl can dream.