Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Could Say I've Been Far Too Busy,


But I haven't been. I've just been too lazy to update the blog; so here is one big picture filled post.
Today was my baby brothers 40th birthday. I still remember when he was born, 3 days before my 8th birthday. I always considered him part of my birthday present, (which was a new blue bike with butterfly handle bars with a white basket on them and a white banana seat.)



Melissa had a big outdoor birthday bash for him today, one of the coldest days of the year. Normally, its in the 80's, this afternoon, it was 57.



In truth, I liked it being cold...and we had a fire pit to keep us warm.



Craig cooked up 3 HUGE pots of chili.



Gator entertained us with his guitar playing. Notice the open guitar case he placed in front so we could put money in it.



This is The carport across the street. The tree is hanging from the carport roof. I just really liked how it and the car looked.



We left just as most of the people started arriving, I imagine this party will last into the night.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! Looks like a great party. :-) Happy Birthday Greg! He's finally as old as John.

Jenn said...

We just got home. It was great!!! Jenn

Kimberly said...

You missed Gator playing with the rock-a-billy band! We got there at 5 and stayed until about 8. The kids were getting bored and picking on each other, or we would have stayed later. It was a lot of fun and Missy really did a great job!

mrsmouthy said...

THREE pots of chili? Holy cow!

We have all been happily pleased with the warm weather we're having here in Seattle. I went out running in shorts today! It was 57 degrees.