Friday, December 04, 2009

Have You Seen This?


I put it on my FB page but never blogged about it. There is a free online shelter magazine called Lonny. I subscribed to so many of the design magazine that have been discontinued, so I was beyond thrilled to find this.
Today is grey, rainy and cool; the exact kind of weather I've been waiting for to bake and craft; so it kind of sucks that I woke up feeling nauseous and so dizzy I couldn't stand.I'll probably end up spending the day watching Christmas movies online and if the dizziness passes, I desperately need to go to the grocery store. I have no protein in the house and I'm down to just 3 cloves of garlic; which I eat raw several times a day for their antiviral properties and to keep the vampires away.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Nothing worse than waking up sick. Hope it's over soon.