Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes or No?


I impulsively bought new shoes while I was over visiting Jessica last week. I love them and they fit, ( and its hard to find a shoe that fits me,) but now I'm wondering, are they too young for me? Are they too trendy? Because it's not like I have a lot of places to wear them too often. I'm wearing them with my nightgown in the picture, but I don't wear dresses that short, and I'm thinking they might look funny with a knee length skirt.
So, for the 20 odd people that still read my blog, what do you think? Should I keep them or return them? (They were $50, more than I normally spend, but they are leather. I don't wear synthetics.)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Amy said...

Were they expensive? I think you could even wear them with jeans. I like them, keepers I say.

Jenn said...

They are amazing along with your amazing legs! Wear them with pants. Also a new trend is wearing heels like this with capri's. Just great!

Jessica said...

I still LOVE them! They are such amazing shoes!

Jane said...

Holy Cow woman, you've got fabulous legs! Keep them. And wear them with your nightie.

Julianna said...

If I had legs like yours I'd wear them all the time!

connie said...

I ♥ them, they're awesome. I say keep them! You can always just try them out w/different outfits to see if they work or not. You're so hip ;)

Kathleen said...

gorgeous!
gorgeous!
gorgeous!

legs AND shoes.

keepers.
or send them to me!

Anonymous said...

I say keep them! They look fabulous!

Cathy

Brewier said...

I vote with Jane.

Linda said...

buy a short skirt next.

Sophia said...

LOVE THEM!!! And you should wear dresses that short with amazing legs like that.

Anne said...

If I had legs like yours, I'd (a) wear short skirts and (b) keep those shoes!