Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whew!


I'm spending the day cleaning. Like, REALLY cleaning. I took all the books of my book shelves, dusted and reorganized the books. It took 4 hours. I have a lot of books. I'm trying to gather up things for our garage sale Friday. Yes, we are having a Black Friday Garage Sale. I've given up getting stuff listed on Etsy. I'm putting most of my vintage treasures in the sale. Think Anthropologie. I'm might keep back some of the better pieces to list, we'll see. Any way, if you are out and about Friday stop by for some one of a kind gifts. Email or call me if you want to come over before the sale and see what I've got.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I wanna come early!!!! Me me me....

connie said...

I wish I lived closer :( If I didn't live in Georgia & lived closer to you, I'd definitely come! Good luck w/your garage sale!

spicyapplepie said...

Wish I lived closer too!! Long flight from here!!!

Cleaning can be satisfying when you have the time!