Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweet Relief.


The garage sale is over! Brewier sat outside two days and we sold all but a few things. We made $380, most of that on items priced at .50. For the past 6 months, we haven't been able to use our lanai or our garage because so much stuff was stored there, its nice to have it all gone!

We had a great Thanksgiving with our dear friends, Mark and Darlene, but I really missed getting to see Addison and Kate, so I've been going through my pictures and videos of my last visit with them. I'm posting this one of Kate. She taught herself how to sit and spin so as to make herself dizzy. After a few minutes of this maneuver she stops and laughs, then is at it again. This keeps her entertained for hours. Seriously...hours....I hope it doesn't do brain damage or anything.

7 comments:

hilltopper said...

so you got paid to regain your living space.

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you got that on video! I've still never captured it & was afraid I never would. Thanks! :)

Kimberly said...

Wait until she learns how to spin in office chairs!!! Dizzy Lizzy use to love that!

Amy said...

Kate is so cute! I'm glad you got rid of most of your things. I wish I could have come!

Darla said...

You realize she is priming herself for roller coasters later in life. Both Jessica's girls are adorable.

Sarah said...

so cute!! And yay for purging the stuff. Isn't it liberating? :-)

Linda said...

How cute is that? I see a future gymnast there.