Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Random Fact Wednesday.



I don't like meals with the word, "surprise," in them. Seafood Surprise, Hamburger Surprise, Crockpot Surprise. No thank you, I want to know what I'm eating.

Sarah came over last night after work and spent the night. We hadn't talked since her birthday last month when I was sick and dying, so that's what we did for the first four hours she was here. Well, that and eat and drink wine. I forgot to take pictures because we were too busy catching up.
I did go out side a few minutes ago to photograph Florida's fall colors. I present bougainvillea and Meyer lemons.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

spicyapplepie said...

The flowers are gorgeous! What a great girlie night! sounds fab!

mrsmouthy said...

SURPRISE! (Just testing to see how you like the word "surprise" in your comments.)