Thursday, October 15, 2009

Prayer



The Lord hath heard my supplication, the Lord will receive my prayer.
(Psalm 6:9)

That's the verse on my blog today; I also came across the same verse in my scrapbook today. Both times I read it I asked God, "Really? Because I don't feel like you're hearing me. Brewier really needs to get this job he is interviewing for today, and I would like my health back. Do you hear me?" And then both times I cried.
Brewier called about an hour ago to tell me he got the job. It is a 2 month stint of employment, but I'm hoping praying, it will lead to more employment. And now Lord, about my health....

5 comments:

Greg Pflug said...

we were jumping up and down when we read on face book that Brewier got the job. Now we can bust out the prayer army to tackle your health issues.

JD said...

Glad the job worked out for now... it's all about the baby steps!

Amy said...

Even if the environment here was much better for you I don't suppose you could cope with 18 hours or so cooped up in a plane with all those people using hideous plane aftershave. Shame. If we ever meet, we'll have to come to you!

nunley81 said...

Ms. Trish we will cry to the Lord together! and thank Him for the job! whoo hoo Mr. Brewier!!

melissa said...

Yeah, praise the Lord for the job! Tricia, we'll keep praying for your health! Miss you!