Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Halloween Post.



As you read this I'm probably on my way home to Orlando. Brewier had an early morning flight into Cincinnati, I picked him up and we hit the road. All because I can't really travel anywhere by myself. I can't pump gas with out getting really really sick. So yeah, Brewier flew here to drive me home. Thats love.

There is a picturesque farm just a couple of miles down the road from Almas house and while approaching it one day I saw all this clutter along side of the road.

Photobucket

As we got closer I saw that it wasn't clutter but Halloween decorations! The woman who lives here goes all out and each day saw the arrival of more vignettes. My favorite had to be Children of the Corn.

Photobucket

The creepy cow was just...creepy.

Photobucket

Here are a few more of the many decorations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

spicyapplepie said...

Oh the dolls are really creepy!

Just say Julie said...

That is truly creepy awesome. I think I would freak out if I lived near there and drove by at night.

Kathleen said...

that.
cow.
is.
c-r-e-e-p-y!!!!!

love the children of the corn. hee.