Monday, October 12, 2009

Frustration and Anxiety....Get Ready for a Big Glass of Whine.



One of the reasons Brewier and I made this trip to Ky was so that I could get over pneumonia and breathe the much cleaner and healthier air. (I will never be healthy living in Fl.) I had trouble breathing in the car the whole way up, but I thought it was just exhaust from other cars coming in. Its not. The car has a major oil leak that is filling the interior with fumes so I can't be in it, and we don't have the money to fix the car. (I've never mentioned it before on this blog, but Brewier has been unemployed for 3 1/2 years, has sent out hundreds of resumes, and...nothing. We are at the end of our resources.)
Being here in Ky hasn't done the miracles for my breathing either because of all the chemicals and fragranced people that keep showing up at my mother in laws home, not to mention that they are repaving the roads, with nearly killed me last year when our neighborhood was repaved. Besides all that I have other health issues that have developed and the family doctor I had found whose office I could be in and that understood my health problems, now charges $1500 a year just to be her patient.

(I had to move to the attic while typing this because my mother in law started spraying stuff to clean her floors.)

I don't know what to do. I pray, I wait....I feel stuck and helpless. I went to do my devotions this morning and the key verse was,In everything give thanks. —1 Thessalonians 5:18
So thats what I'm trying to do.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

My issues are different but I feel the same = stuck, frustrated, and whatever you said.. just know I'm praying for you!

aliann said...

:(

Praying for encouragement for you and wisdom for how to handle your circumstances.

We love you!

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry... I've been hoping that you've been having a wonderful time taking deep breaths of clean air. :-( So very sorry. That is a good verse, though. Praying that God will give you strength to be thankful and that he will provide a way... Love you so much.